Buying by Click & Collect makes getting set-up and riding your new Whyte bike even easier. Here’s how:
• Choose your bike from the special selection above
• When you checkout, select your local Whyte Bikes dealer to collect it from
• Do this on the checkout page by entering your postcode
• Then choose your preferred dealer from the list
• Then hit the ‘checkout’ button and continue to payment
• Once your order is placed, we’ll send your bike to your selected shop and they’ll build and get it ready for you to go riding
• Once it’s assembled and checked, we’ll be in touch to let you know it’s ready for you to collect (usually around 5-7 days from when you order the bike)
• Simply pick it up from the shop, remembering your photo ID (valid UK photocard driver’s license or passport)
• If you paid by PayPal or V12 finance, you’ll also need your proof of address (the same as appears on your PayPal account or V12 application), so don’t forget those
Get it home, get yourself ready, and go ride!
By buying via Click & Collect, your extended four-year frame warranty is automatically activated for even more peace of mind.
Terms & Conditions
The exclusive discount code entitles you to 20% off a curated range of Whyte Bikes via Click & Collect from a Whyte dealer.
The 40% discount only applies to collection of bikes directly from Whyte Bikes in Hastings.
The discount code is for personal use only and should not be transferred.
Purchased bikes should not be re-sold as new.
The codes cannot be exchanged for cash.
The usual Whyte Warranty and Returns conditions apply