Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up to our emails and get more bikes in your inbox.
And until the end of June there is a chance to win a Whyte 901 Hardtail.
Win With Whyte
Sign up to our emails below, before June 30 2022 and you'll be entered into a competition to win a Whyte 901 Hardtail.
Whyte 901 - Welcome to the raddest hardtail around
Our 901 Enduro Hardtail gets an even better spec this year, with SRAM SX Eagle 11-50 tooth wide range gearing for powering up the steepest terrain, plus powerful 4 pot brakes and Rage dropper post with south paw lever for taming the most technical descents. A RockShox 35 fork and maximum flow 27.5 x 2.8in Maxxis tyres add to the stance, stunning handling and unstoppable performance of this hardcore hardtail.
Whyte Bikes Ltd 901 Spring 2022 Newsletter Signup Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The full name and registered office of the promoter of this prize draw is Whyte Bikes Ltd (“Whyte Bikes”) Our registered office is at Whitworth Road, St Leonards-on-Sea, TN37 7PZ. Our registered company number, registered in England and Wales is 02131034.
2. By entering this prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. This prize draw is open to persons who are legal residents of the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey aged 18 years or over except employees (and their immediate families) of Whyte Bikes or its affiliates, dealerships, partners and appointed agencies or any third party associated with the administration of the prize draw.
4. Entrants must sign up to Whyte Bikes email newsletter (“Newsletter”) online between 2:00pm on 08/04/2022 and 23:59pm on 30/06/2022 (the “closing date”) either by the Newsletter signup popup on http://whyte.bike or through the Newsletter sign up page https://whyte.bike/pages/sign-up. Entrants must provide a valid email address before the closing date to enter the prize draw. Entries received after the closing date will not be included in the draw but may be added to the Newsletter mailing list.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted. No purchase is necessary for entry or participation in the prize draw.
6. There is one (1) Whyte 901 bicycle worth £1,850 to be won as a prize by one (1) winner. Sizes available *Small, *Medium *Large and *X-Large.
7. Winner will be required to select size option for products in prize marked “*” in condition 6 from available options for the product as shown on the Whyte Bikes Website at https://whyte.bike/collections/hardtail/products/901
8. Winner and the overall recipient of the prize will be required to nominate a Whyte retailer where the winner must collect the prize in person.
9. The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. Whyte Bikes reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with any other discounts, special offers or gift vouchers.
10. Where any product offered as a prize is out of stock at the time the winners are selected or contacted, each winner may select an alternative product of equal or greater value from a list of alternative prizes offered by Whyte Bikes to a winner.
11. White Bikes accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
12. Winner will be determined by random draw performed by a computer process from correct, complete and eligible entries received by the closing date. The draw will take place within one week of the closing date. Whyte Bikes reserves the right to randomly draw additional entries from the pool of remaining entrants immediately after the original draw as possible reserves (“reserved entrants”). Reserved entrants will be recorded in case any winner of the prize draw is ineligible or cannot be contacted or if the entry is invalid.
13. Winner will be notified by email to the email address they used to enter the prize draw (“notification email”) within 4 weeks of the winner being selected. Winner must contact Whyte Bikes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR in accordance with the notification email no later than 23.59 on the 5th working day after the notification email is sent to winner to claim the prize and communicate their address and details to Whyte Bikes for shipping or collection (as the case maybe).
14. In the event that a winner is ineligible or they cannot be contacted, or they fail to claim their prize as required the prize will be forfeit and a reserved entrant will be selected and a notification email will be sent to them. Any reserve entrant must comply with condition 10 to claim their prize. The process of selecting winners from reserved entrants in accordance with this condition 11 will be repeated until the prize has been validly claimed.
15. The decision of Whyte Bikes is final and conclusive. No correspondence will be entered into concerning the prize draw or the result of the prize draw.
16. By signing up to the Newsletter you consent to the above information, which includes personal data to be stored by Whyte Bikes. This information may be used for providing marketing materials to you from Whyte Bikes. If you wish to opt out of receiving marketing material, you may do so at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link that appears at the bottom of the emails that may be sent to you or by contacting Whyte Bikes directly.
17. The information, including personal data, you provide to Whyte Bikes will only be used and/ or processed in accordance with Whyte Bikes Privacy Notice found at: https://whyte.bike/pages/privacy-notice
18. Whyte Bikes reserves the right to amend or withdraw this prize draw or to permanently disqualify any person from participation in this or further prize draws who it believes has intentionally violated these terms and conditions, at any time, without notice.
19. Whyte Bikes reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, Whyte Bikes, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Whyte Bikes its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.