Friends & Family Event - Terms & Conditions
30% Friends and Family terms and conditions:
The Friends and Family 30% offer is not in conjunction with any other discount, offer, promotion and excludes Cyclescheme vouchers, V12 Finance and click and collect.
The discount is only available at Whytebikes.com.
The discount can only be applied to in-stock products at time of ordering and will apply to parts and accessories if bought with a bike.
Up to two bikes can be ordered per friend and family member, with any additional purchase subject to request.
The discount is only available for personal use and may not be used for resale or commercial purposes, and the bike must not be sold within 12 months of purchase.
Whyte reserves the right to decline or cancel an order for any reason, including but not limited to, if we suspect that the offer is being used fraudulently or in violation of these terms and conditions.
Bikes will undergo pre-delivery inspection at Whyte HQ and prepared for transit. No follow up servicing or maintenance is included in this offer.
We reserve the right to confirm that a referral is valid, i.e. that it was authorised by a member of Whyte Bikes staff.
The discount may not be applied to previously placed or completed orders.
Delivery fees apply:
- £50 for orders under £4,000
- £150 for Whyte Glove Delivery and set-up
- FREE Whyte Glove Delivery and set-up for orders over £4,000
- Whyte Glove service includes: home delivery, bike set-up including suspension, brakes, pedals and seat post adjustment, as well as e-bike guidance on setting up the Bosch apps and adjusting settings where relevant.
- Home delivery only available for mainland UK, excludes Channel islands, Scilly Isles, isle of Wight, Scottish highlands, Isle of Man, Scottish islands, Ireland.
- 30 days unused for full refund minus delivery and collection charges.
- Any returns or exchanges must be in original condition, with original packaging and accessories included. It is the senders responsibility to ensure the returned item is sufficiently packaged for transport, damaged goods will not be accepted.
- All returns must be authorised by Whyte Bikes customer service, and a Return Authorisation number must be obtained before returning any product.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges for returned products.
- 4 year warranty on registration of bike here. Usual Whyte Warranty terms and conditions apply, see details here.
- Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper assembly, or any modification of the bike.
Whyte Bikes reserves the right to modify or discontinue the offer at any time without notice. The terms and conditions of the offer are subject to change without notice and it is the responsibility of the customer to review the terms and conditions before placing an order.