Effective December 2021-
These terms set out the standards that apply when you use our website, any content from our website or link to our website. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our website.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
We are Whyte Bikes Ltd and have our registered office at Whitworth Road, St Leonards-on-Sea, TN37 7PZ. Our registered company number is 02131034. Our VAT number is GB472654137.
To contact us, please use our online contact form.
ONLT USING OUR WEBSITE FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES
You agree to only use our website for lawful purposes. You also agree that you will not use our website or any of our website content:
- in any way that breaches any laws, rules or regulation or that is fraudulent
- in any way that could disable, overburden or damage our website or business
- for commercial exploitation, including soliciting anyone, using junk mail, phishing or any similar methods
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic-bombs, or any other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
RESTRICTIONS ON OUR CONTENT AND TRADEMARK
We own the copyright to the content of our website. You agree to only download and print our content for your own internal business purposes and personal use.
Whyte is our registered trademark and you agree:
- you will not copy, imitate or use it without our prior written consent
- nothing in these term grants any license or right to use our or any third party’s trademarks displayed on our website or content
- all goodwill generated from the use of our trademark is reserved for our use exclusively.
If you believe any of our website content infringes your intellectual property rights, please provide details of your rights to such content by using our online contact form
Website Content Standards
We provide our website content free of charge. While we try to make sure our website is accurate and up-to-date, you agree that we have no obligation to provide, update or correct any content provided on our website. We give no warranty or representation that any of our website content is accurate, complete or up-to-date and we have no liability to you for its use.
Our website may contain links to other websites. We accept no responsibility or liability for:
- any material supplied by or contained on any third-party website linked from or to any of our content or our website
- anyuse of personal data by such third party.
Access to Website
We do not guarantee that the website or any content on it will always be available or uninterrupted. We may also need to suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons.
Viruses and Other Malicious Programs
While we take reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on our website, you agree we have no liability for them.
Limits on Liability
Any limit or disclaimer of liability in these terms limits or disclaims liability in contract, for negligence, breach of implied terms, or arising on any other basis, except for liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of us, our directors, consultants, agents, sub-contractors or employees, fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
Amendment to Terms
We may amend these terms from time to time. Please do check this page regularly for any changes we make, as these terms are binding on you. You can find when this version of the policy became effective at the top of this policy.
If any of these terms are held by a court to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the rest of these terms will remain in full force.
Transfer of Terms
We can transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to any third party, provided this does not adversely affect your rights under these terms.
Government Law and Jurisdiction
These terms are governed by English law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.